Hydro-Mix VIII, HM08
The microwave moisture measurement sensor designed to be installed
flush with the floor of a mixer, chute or conveyor in process control environments. Manufacturer: Hydronix.
The Hydro-Mix is a rugged, flush mounted microwave moisture measurement sensor for mixers and conveyors in process control environments. Designed by Hydronix to be installed in the turbulent environment of a mixer, the Hydro-Mix features integral signal processing and is easily connected to any control system. The sensor measures at 25 times per second which enables rapid response to any changes in moisture content, including the determination of homogeneity.
- Digital technology provides precise linear moisture
measurement with 25 reading per second,
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing provides a clear
signal with rapid response,
- Choice of measurement modes for optimising sensor
performance in a variety of applications and material
- Fully temperature compensated measurement,
- Two analogue linear outputs (4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-10VDC), digital RS485 communications
and configurable digital inputs/output, alarms,
- Easily replaced ceramic faceplate,
- Power supply : +15V ~ +30V DC, 4W.
- Free configurable software Hydro-Com works under Microsoft Windows.
The minimum moisture measurement set should consist of::
1. microwave moisture sensor: HM08
2. fixing plate: 0021,
4. USB interface Module: SIM02-A (option)
(16 other products in the same category)