MOD-16O-PNP - 16 PNP outputs
- OUTPUT: 16 digital outputs PNP;
- INPUT: RS485 - Modbus Slave (ASCII, RTU);
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network;
- Mounting on a DIN rail;
- Output type PNP, 500mA;
- Galvanic isolation of outputs;
- Watchdog function;
- Comfortable connectors for cables (up to 2.5 mm2);
- 2 years guarantee;
- Made in Poland
- OUTPUT: 16 digital outputs PNP
- INPUT: RS485 - Modbus Slave (ASCII, RTU)
- Supply voltage: 10-38VDC; 10-28VAC
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network
- Mounting on a DIN rail
- Configurable output status after power return
- Output type PNP, 500mA
- Built-in protection diode - can be connected inductive loads without additional protection (contactors, relays, low power solenoid valves)
- Galvanic isolation of outputs
- Watchdog function
- Comfortable connectors for cables (up to 2.5 mm2)
- Configuration: Modbus Configurator (free)
- Custom Tariff Number: 8543-70-90-99
- 2 years guarantee
- Made in Poland
The MOD-16O-PNP module is an innovative device that provides a simple and cost-effective extension of the number of line of outputs in many of popular PLCs.
The module MOD-16O-PNP communicates with all commercially available PLCs and other devices that support popular Modbus Master protocol.
The module has 16 digital PNP outputs. All of the outputs are isolated from the logic system by optocouplers.
This module is connected to the RS485 bus with twisted-pair wire. Communication is via MODBUS RTU or MODBUS ASCII. The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing and quick communication. The baud rate is configurable from 2400 to 115200.
The module is designed for mounting on a DIN rail in accordance with DIN EN 5002. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of outputs useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors.
Module configuration is done via USB by using a dedicated computer program - Modbus Configurator (free). You can also change the parameters using the MODBUS protocol.
SLIM series modules can be easily combined with each other through joint Quick Connector. Just connect the power and RS485 for the first module. Using a tape MOD-QC both values will be passed to the next module.
Connection tape: MOD-QC
Programming cable 1,0m: mini USB-1
Anweisung MOD16O (User manual - german version)
Dokumentacja MOD16O (User manual - Polish version)
Инструкция пользователя MOD16O (User manual - Russian version)
Instrukcja obsługi konfiguratora (User manual of Software - for programming - Polish version)
Declaration of Conformity CE - SLIM modules
Moduły MODBUS-deklaracja zgodność ze znakiem CE (Declaration of conformity with the CE mark - Polish version)
(13 other products in the same category)