MOD-8AI - 8 analogue universal inputs
- INPUT: 8 universal analogue inputs;
- OUTPUT: RS485 - Modbus Slave (ASCII, RTU);
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network;
- Mounting on a DIN rail;
- voltage input: 0~10VDC; -10~+10VDC;
- current input: 0~20mA; 4~20mA; -20~+20mA;
- Individual channel configuration;
- Comfortable connectors for cables (up to 2.5 mm2);
- Configuration: Modbus Configurator (free);
- 2 years guarantee;
- Made in Poland
- INPUT: 8 universal analogue inputs
- OUTPUT: RS485 - Modbus Slave (ASCII, RTU)
- Supply voltage: 10-38VDC; 10-28VAC
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network
- Mounting on a DIN rail
- voltage input: 0~10VDC; -10~+10VDC
- current input: 0~20mA; 4~20mA; -20~+20mA
- Individual channel configuration
- 2 x configurable NPN outputs to 500mA, switched remotely or automatically when the set value is exceeded
- Equipped with set of LEDs used to indicate the status of inputs and outputs useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors
- 1kV galvanic isolation between RS485, power equipment, and measuring inputs and outputs NPN
- Comfortable connectors for cables (up to 2.5 mm2)
- Configuration: Modbus Configurator (free)
- Custom Tariff Number: 8543-70-90-99
- 2 years guarantee
- Made in Poland
MOD-8AI module allows measurement of voltages and currents. The values are read via RS485 (Modbus), so we can easily integrate the module with popular PLCs, HMI or PC equipped with the appropriate adapter.
The device has a set of 8 analogue input measurements. Each channel can be individually configured. In addition, the module is equipped with 2 configurable digital outputs.
The module MOD-8AI communicates with all commercially available PLCs and other devices that support popular Modbus Master protocol.
This module is connected to the RS485 bus with twisted-pair wire. Communication is via MODBUS RTU or MODBUS ASCII. The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing and quick communication. The baud rate is configurable from 2400 to 115200.
The module is designed for mounting on a DIN rail in accordance with DIN EN 5002. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of inputs and outputs useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors.
Module configuration is done via USB by using a dedicated computer program - Modbus Configurator (free). You can also change the parameters using the MODBUS protocol.
SLIM series modules can be easily combined with each other through joint Quick Connector. Just connect the power and RS485 for the first module. Using a tape MOD-QC both values will be passed to the next module.
(13 other products in the same category)