1 input for the temperature measurment, MOD-1TE
- INPUT: 1 input for the temperature measurment;
- OUTPUT: RS485 - Modbus (ASCII, RTU);
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network;
- Support resistive thermometers: PT100, PT500, PT1000, NI100, KTY81-110 ( 2 and 3- wire);
- Support thermocouple thermometers: J, K, T, N, S, R, B;
- 1 configurable PNP or NPN output to 250mA;
- 2 years guarantee;
- Made in Poland
- INPUT: 1 inputs for the temperature measurment
- OUTPUT: RS485 - Modbus (ASCII, RTU)
- Supply voltage: 10-36VDC; 10-28VAC
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network
- Support all popular resistive thermometers: PT100, PT500, PT1000, NI100, KTY81-110 ( 2 and 3- wire)
- Support all popular thermocouple thermometers: J, K, T, N, S, R, B
- Cold junction temperature measurement
- Measurment resolution 0.1°C (depends from used temperature sensor)
- It is possible to measure the resistance to 8000 Ω
- It is possible to measure voltages in the range 256mV (10μV resolution) and to 2048mV (100μV resolution)
- 1 configurable PNP or NPN output to 250mA, switched remotely or automatically when the temperature is exceeded
- Equipped with set of LEDs used to indicate the status of inputs and outputs useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors
- Comfortable connectors for cables (up to 2.5 mm2)
- 1kV galvanic isolation between RS485, power equipment, and measuring input and digital output
- 2 years guarantee
- Made in Poland
The MOD-1TE module allows you to measure the temperature with attached popular sensor Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000, Ni100, KTY81-110, NTC (Carel) and thermocouple (type J, K, T, N, S, R, B). In addition, it is possible to measure voltages in the range 256mV (10μV resolution) and to 2048mV (100μV resolution) as well as the measurement of resistance to 8kΩ.
The module MOD-1TE communicates with all commercially available PLCs and other devices that support popular Modbus Master protocol.
The device has a one input for the temperature measurement. It is possible to 2- or 3-wire measurement of sensors Pt100, Ni100, Pt500, Pt1000 and 2-wire measurement thermocouples and other sensors. In addition, the module is equipped with 1 configurable digital output (alarm).
Values are read via RS485 (Modbus), so we can easily integrate the module with popular PLCs, HMI or PC equipped with the appropriate adapter. This module is connected to the RS485 bus with twisted-pair wire. Communication is via MODBUS RTU or MODBUS ASCII. The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing and quick communication. The baud rate is configurable from 2400 to 115200.
The module is designed for mounting on a DIN rail in accordance with DIN EN 5002. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of inputs and outputs useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors.
Module configuration is done via USB by using a dedicated computer program - Modbus Configurator (free). You can also change the parameters using the MODBUS protocol..
Types of supported input signals:
- 0 - 2048mV
- 0 - 256mV
- thermocouples: J, K, T, N, S, R, B
- Pt100 3-wires
- Pt100 2-wires
- resistance 0 - 8kΩ
- Pt500 3-wires
- Pt500 2-wires
- Pt1000 3-wires
- Pt1000 2-wires
- NTC Carel 2-wires
(6 other products in the same category)