SDM-8AO - 8 analogue universal outputs
- OUTPUT: 8 universal analogue outputs;
- INPUT: RS485 - Modbus Slave (ASCII, RTU);
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network;
- Mounting on a DIN rail;
- voltage output: 0~10VDC;
- current output: 0~20mA; 4~20mA;
- Individual channel configuration;
- Comfortable connectors for cables (up to 2.5 mm2);
- Configuration: Modbus Configurator; (free)
- 2 years guarantee;
- Made in Poland
- OUTPUT: 8 universal analogue outputs
- INPUT: RS485 - Modbus Slave (ASCII, RTU)
- Supply voltage: 10-30VDC; 10-28VAC
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network
- Mounting on a DIN rail
- voltage output: 0~10VDC
- current output: 0~20mA; 4~20mA
- Individual channel configuration
- Equipped with set of LEDs used to indicate the status of outputs useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors
- Comfortable connectors for cables (up to 2.5 mm2)
- Configuration: Modbus Configurator (free)
- Housing height: 62mm
- 2 years guarantee
- Made in Poland
The SDM-8AO module has a set of 8 analogue outputs that could work as a current output (0-20mA or 4-20mA) or as a voltage output (0-10V). Each channel can be individually configured. Setting the output curent or voltage value is done via RS485 (Modbus protocol), so you can easily integrate the module with popular PLCs, HMI or PC equipped with the appropriate adapter.
The module SDM-8AO communicates with all commercially available PLCs and other devices that support popular Modbus Master protocol.
This module is connected to the RS485 bus with twisted-pair wire. Communication is via MODBUS RTU or MODBUS ASCII. The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing and quick communication. The baud rate is configurable from 2400 to 115200.
The module is designed for mounting on a DIN rail in accordance with DIN EN 5002. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of outputs useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors.
Module configuration is done via USB by using a dedicated computer program - Modbus Configurator (free). You can also change the parameters using the MODBUS protocol.
(9 other products in the same category)