SDM-8I8O - 8 digital inputs, 8 PNP outputs
- INPUT / OUTPUT: 8 digital inputs, 8 PNP outputs;
- OUTPUT / INPUT: RS485 - Modbus Slave (ASCII, RTU);
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network;
- Mounting on a DIN rail;
- 8 configurable 32-bit counters;
- Inputs PNP or NPN, depending on the connection;
- Output type PNP, 500mA;
- Comfortable connectors for cables (up to 2.5 mm2);
- 2 years guarantee;
- Made in Poland
- INPUT / OUTPUT: 8 digital inputs, 8 PNP outputs
- OUTPUT / INPUT: RS485 - Modbus Slave (ASCII, RTU)
- Supply voltage: 10-30VDC; 10-28VAC
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network
- Mounting on a DIN rail
- 8 configurable 32-bit counters
- Counter modes: pulse counter, timer, encoder
- Inputs PNP or NPN, depending on the connection
- Output type PNP, 500mA
- Built-in protection diode - can be connected inductive loads without additional protection (contactors, relays, low power solenoid valves)
- Galvanic isolation of inputs and outputs
- Watchdog function
- Comfortable connectors for cables (up to 2.5 mm2)
- Configuration: Modbus Configurator (free)
- Housing height: 62mm
- 2 years guarantee
- Made in Poland
SDM-8I8O module is an innovative device that provides a simple and inexpensive extension of the amount of input and output lines in popular PLC.
The module SDM-8I8O communicates with all commercially available PLCs and other devices that support popular Modbus Master protocol.
The module has 8 digital inputs with configurable timer/counter option and 8 digital outputs. In addition, terminals IN1 and IN2 and IN3 and IN4 can be used to connect two encoders. All inputs and outputs are isolated from the logic system by optocouplers. Each channel can be individually configured in one of several modes.
This module is connected to the RS485 bus with twisted-pair wire. Communication is via MODBUS RTU or MODBUS ASCII. The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing and quick communication. The baud rate is configurable from 2400 to 115200.
The module is designed for mounting on a DIN rail in accordance with DIN EN 5002. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of inputs and outputs useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors.
Module configuration is done via USB by using a dedicated computer program - Modbus Configurator (free). You can also change the parameters using the MODBUS protocol.
(9 other products in the same category)