- Reduced price
6 relay outputs MOD-6RO
- OUTPUT: 6 digital relay PNP;
- INPUT: RS485 - Modbus Slave (ASCII, RTU);
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network;
- Mounting on a DIN rail;
- Max load 5A 250VAC; 10A 24VDC;
- Changeover contacts;
- Watchdog function;
- Comfortable connectors for cables (up to 2.5 mm2);
- 2 years guarantee;
- Made in Poland
- OUTPUT: 6 relay outputs
- INPUT: RS485 - Modbus Slave (ASCII, RTU)
- Supply voltage: 12/24VDC
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network
- Mounting on a DIN rail
- Configurable output status after power return
- Max load 5A 250VAC; 10A 24VDC
- Changeover contacts
- Watchdog function
- Galvanic isolation of outputs
- Comfortable connectors for cables (up to 2.5 mm2)
- Configuration: Modbus Configurator (free)
- 2 years guarantee
- Made in Poland
The MOD-6RO module is an innovative device that provides a simple and cost-effective extension of the number of line of outputs in many of popular PLCs.
The module MOD-6RO communicates with all commercially available PLCs and other devices that support popular Modbus Master protocol.
The module has 6 relay outputs. Each relay has three terminals: common (COM), normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC), so that the unit is very flexible.
This module is connected to the RS485 bus with twisted-pair wire. Communication is via MODBUS RTU or MODBUS ASCII. The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing and quick communication. The baud rate is configurable from 2400 to 115200.
The module is designed for mounting on a DIN rail in accordance with DIN EN 5002. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of outputs useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors.
Module configuration is done via USB by using a dedicated computer program - Modbus Configurator (free). You can also change the parameters using the MODBUS protocol.
SLIM series modules can be easily combined with each other through joint Quick Connector. Just connect the power and RS485 for the first module. Using a tape MOD-QC both values will be passed to the next module.
(13 other products in the same category)