- Reduced price
16 digital inputs with memory, MOD-16I-M
- INPUT: 16 digital inputs;
- OUTPUT: RS485 - Modbus Slave (ASCII, RTU);
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network;
- FRAM - non-volatile random-access memory;
- Mounting on a DIN rail;
- 16 configurable 32-bit counters;
- Inputs PNP or NPN, depending on the connection;
- Comfortable connectors for cables (up to 2.5 mm2);
- 2 years guarantee;
- Made in Poland
- INPUT: 16 digital inputs
- OUTPUT: RS485 - Modbus Slave (ASCII, RTU)
- FRAM - non-volatile random-access memory
- Supply voltage: 10-38VDC; 10-28VAC
- Up to 128 modules on RS485 network
- Mounting on a DIN rail
- 16 configurable 32-bit counters
- Counter modes: pulse counter, timer, encoder
- Inputs PNP or NPN, depending on the connection
- Comfortable connectors for cables (up to 2.5 mm2)
- Configuration: Modbus Configurator (free)
- 2 years guarantee
- Made in Poland
MOD-16I-M module is an innovative device that provides a simple and inexpensive extension of the amount of input lines in popular PLC.
The module MOD-16I-M communicates with all commercially available PLCs and other devices that support popular Modbus Master protocol.
The module has 16 digital inputs with configurable timer/counter option. In addition, terminals IN1 and IN2 and IN3 and IN4 can be used to connect two encoders. All inputs and outputs are isolated from the logic system by optocouplers. Each channel can be individually configured in one of several modes.
The module has fast FRAM non-volatile memory, which stores the counter values and the captured values. As a result, even after a power failure, these values are stored and available for use when the power returns
This module is connected to the RS485 bus with twisted-pair wire. Communication is via MODBUS RTU or MODBUS ASCII. The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing and quick communication. The baud rate is configurable from 2400 to 115200.
The module is designed for mounting on a DIN rail in accordance with DIN EN 5002. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of inputs and outputs useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors.
Module configuration is done via USB by using a dedicated computer program - Modbus Configurator (free). You can also change the parameters using the MODBUS protocol.
SLIM series modules can be easily combined with each other through joint Quick Connector. Just connect the power and RS485 for the first module. Using a tape MOD-QC both values will be passed to the next module.
(13 other products in the same category)