USB Converter, ARB-0612-5.0, separation 5kV
The ARB-0612-5,0 converts the USB signal into a serial communication standard:
- RS485 / RS422
- TTL-3.3V / TTL-5V
Powered directly from the USB port. The converter supports two RS485 standards (2-wire and 4-wire), can act as HUB USB to 2xRS485.
- SEPARATION 5,0kV
- 2 years guarantee
- Made in Poland
The ARB-0612-5,0 USB converter converts the USB signal into a serial communication standard:
- RS485 / RS422
- TTL-3.3, TTL-5V
Powered directly from the USB port. The converter supports two RS485 standards (2-wire and 4-wire), can act as HUB USB to 2xRS485 2-wire. Works with 32 and 64 bit operating systems. Remember to use the appropriate drivers. The device is intended for the USB 2.0 standard. When connected to the 3.0 standard, the converter works as if it was connected to the standard 2.0. It is possible to choose one of four serial transmission standards, i.e. RS232, RS422, RS485 or TTL. The converter provides 5,0kV separation between the USB port and the other serial ports. In addition, the RS422 and RS485 port has overvoltage protection. The operating system creates a virtual COM serial port that can be used by applications as an ordinary COM port. The user has the option of assigning a different COM port number than the one that automatically assigned the system. All parameters of the COM port (for example: baudrate, parity check), are determined by the application using the converter ARB-0612.
– Protecting your PC or laptop from overvoltages and from damage that may occur when using serial communications.
– Creating or adding an additional serial port from 1 to 256.
– The RS232 port is equipped with all transmission and reception lines, which allows for safe programming of controllers and other devices requiring serial communication and using additional RS232 port signals.
– The ARB-0612 converter has an internal reset signal, thus it can be used for permanent operation in applications that have the option of automatically rebuilding the serial port.
The USB converter ARB-0612-5,0 provides 5,0kV separation between the USB port and the other serial ports. In addition, the RS422 and RS485 port has overvoltage protection.
Before you start the proper operation, you must install the appropriate USB drivers on the computer with which the converter should work. The type of drivers depends on the operating system installed on your computer. The drivers and instructions for installing them are available at:
- USB A - USB-B cable: USB A-USB B
(6 other products in the same category)